Monday, July 12, 2010

Nobuta wo Produce (Japanese Drama)


Nobuta wo Produce is the last drama I've watched and I really liked it. The story takes place in a high school where Kotani Nobuko is a new student. She is really shy, has no self-confidence and start being bullied by others. On the other side, there is Kiritani Shuji who is a popular student and with Kusano Akira -who is kinda a weirdo- they decide to produce Nobuko to make her become a popular girl.

Things won't always go as planned, but in the end the 3 of them will become real friends even if at the start they have nothing in common. I just didn't really like the ending - but I won't reveal the plot :x-

This is a great story and the characters are really interesting, I especially liked the character of Kusano Akira and his weirdness - Kon-Kon!-

 
 
 
You can watch the 10 episodes with English sub on Crazy Drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment