Thursday, August 5, 2010

No News, Good News!

Lately, I was kinda busy, so not many updates.
Beginning of July there was the Japan Expo  in Paris. I wish I could have attended to it but well I will have to content myself with the Otakuthon at Montreal this month. I'm eager as this will be my first participation in that kind of event :)

The Otakuthon is way smaller than the Japan Expo but Manga and Asian culture in general are really popular in France. The Otakuthon might become bigger and bigger as the Japan Expo also started at a very small scale about 10 years ago.

Here are some photos from the Japan Expo -Some cosplay are really amazing-: Here and here

While watching these pictures I just realized that Moon Kana was there, ho well that must have been epic :p

No comments:

Post a Comment